While things don’t get much better than the originals when it comes to Billie Eilish, there are plenty of remixes out there that get pretty close. We’ve collected 10 of our favorites here for your listening pleasure. Check them out then make sure to see Billie when she plays the All Things Go Fall Classic on October 6th at Union Market. Tickets available here.
1. Drake / Billie Eilish – Hotline Bling (Flyboy Remix)
Billie’s “Hotline Bling” cover has now grown wings of its own. Flyboy pushes the limits of what the song can be, keeping the original acoustic elements while mixing in his own production, giving the final product a truly distinct feel.
2. Billie Eilish – Six Feet Under (Ninski x Mickey Valen Remix)
Ninski and Micky Valen‘s “Six Feet Under” remix tosses out all the melancholy of the original and cranks the intensity up ten notches. If you’re into storms, this is definitely the wave.
3. Billie Eilish – Ocean Eyes (GOLDHOUSE Remix)
4. Billie Eilish – MyBoi (TroyBoi Remix)
Even if you can’t dance, you will to this. Even the most no-fun, mean-mugging wallhuggers won’t be able to resist the light shoulder bop. Maybe even a two-step combo. Crank this one at a high volume.
5. Billie Eilish – hostage (sonn remix)
This sonn remix draws you in and never lets go. You won’t realize what’s happening until its all over.
6. Billie Eilish – Six Feet Under (Hazey Eyes remix)
“This remix makes me think of a group of puppies running through a puddle of water in slow motion, and I love it” – Billie Eilish
That pretty much sums it up.
7. Billie Eilish – Ocean Eyes (Astronomyy Remix)
The way the drums slap you upside the head on this coupled with Eilish’s haunting vocals make this Astronomyy remix a must-listen.
8. Billie Eilish – Watch (Xie Remix)
Xie adds a level of warmth and sweetness to the song that makes for a lovely listen. Bon appetit.
9. Billie Eilish – Bellyache (Marian Hill Remix)
When the beat drops… *wipes beads of sweat from forehead*
10. Billie Eilish – Ocean Eyes (Cautious Clay Remix)
Props to fellow Fall Classic artist Cautious Clay for setting a whole new vibe on this remix.